Who is Spectralink?
Spectralink deployed wireless solution portfolio in the healthcare, retail, manufacturing and hospitality industry. Not only that, Spectralink offers a portfolio of services that are specifically geared towards making the most of your mobility experience and optimizing your business results at every stage of your mobile solution life cycle.
Spectralink empowers hospitals to deliver better patient care with our clinical mobility solutions that integrate seamlessly with hospital networks and leading healthcare applications. With 25 years of experience serving the healthcare market, our solutions offer superior voice quality and fast, secure data access.
The benefits of clinical mobility are many:
- Improved workflows
- Better communication and collaboration among care team members
- Enhanced safety and security
- Efficient resource deployment
- Faster clinician response time
- Optimized costs
- And most important – better patient outcomes and satisfaction
The reality for retailers – you’re facing a more complex buyer journey than ever before. Today’s tech-savvy shoppers have a world of information about products, prices and options that are only a click away. To win sales, you need to empower your retail associates with the same data and mobility tools to meet customer demands for enhanced service capabilities and personalized care.
The benefits of retail mobility are many:
- Customer care
- Operational efficiency
- Omnichannel Sales
- Informed Associates
- Open Platform
Spectralink enterprise phone solutions are uniquely designed to cut response times, minimize production downtime, and improve overall manufacturing and production plant efficiency and productivity.
The benefits of manufacturing mobility are many:
- Troubleshoot problems instantly
- Meet production schedules
- Better customer schedules
- Better customer service
- Streamline inventory movement
- Increase security measures
- Made for industrial environment
- Elder Care
Skype for Business
Spectralink and Skype for Business create value for mobile workers.
Unified Communications (UC) tools such as Microsoft® Skype for Business® are changing the way employees communicate, share data and enhance productivity. In some industries like healthcare, retail, manufacturing and hospitality, workers are often away from their desks and require access to data, systems and teams even on the go.
In response, successful companies are leveraging the value of UC by deploying this functionality on mobile devices. This creates tighter collaboration among workers, and mobility helps companies respond quickly to new opportunities.
- Experienced Mobility Leader- 26 years in mobility business, 5+ Million connected assets, 100 engineers focused on mobility solutions.
- E2E Enablement – Focus on E2E mobility, including connectivity, devices and application enablement.
- Engagement Strategy- Flexible, high-touch adaptable approach to meet unique customer requirements including E2E network, apps, device services.
- Collaborative Ecosystem – A flexible approach to bring all the ecosystem players together- UC telephone, WiFi infrastucture, apps, mobile devices.
- Highly Scalable – The latest mobility platforms to scale your workflows.
Tolly Certified – In independent testing, the Tolly Group reported quantifiable benfits for the PIVOT:SC camera/barcode scanner.
Product of the Year 2016– The PIVOT:SC (8744) was recognized as one of the most innovative and highest quality IP communications solutions on the market.
Product of the Year 2017– With native Skype for Business integration, the 84-series was highlighted as a top UC solution in 2017.