Personal conferencing. Anywhere. Nowadays, meetings can be held with everyone in their own office, in smaller conference rooms or a comfortable hotel lounge.
ABTC will be releasing the long-awaited new Konftel product this month. The leading manufacturer of conference phones is about to take a step into the personal speaker phone market with the launch of the Konftel Ego. It’s a portable device that is perfect for Skype for Business conferences.
The Konftel Ego has already received much attention, having won a Red Dot Award for “Excellent Product Design” for its attractive looks and user-friendliness.
“Konftel supply innovative products the industry relies on and their expansion into the personal speaker phone market is a development we look to embrace.” says Joint ABTC Group Managing Director, Craig Alvarez. “Konftel have combined design, performance and quality into the Ego giving us a product that is easy to use with the latest generation of connectivity.”
“We already have an extensive range of phones for traditional conference rooms. But we’re also seeing a change in user behaviour. We’re increasingly on-the-go and want considerable flexibility when it comes to where and when we can hold our remote meetings,” explains Torbjörn Karlsson, Product Manager at Konftel.
“The Konftel Ego is our answer to that need. This portable and personal speaker phone lets you set up meetings quite simply wherever it suits you, whether in a small conference room, a café or hotel room, without compromising on the sound quality.
That’s guaranteed by OmniSound, Konftel’s patented audio technology. This delivers HD quality when making calls and playing music, whether the Konftel Ego has a wireless Bluetooth connection or a wired USB connection. The Bluetooth connection can be made even easier with NFC support, and you can have a completely cordless speaker phone if you wish thanks to the built-in battery. The LCD screen shows which feature is enabled along with LEDs that shine downwards to make the experience as simple and clear for the user as possible.
Konftel Ego, key features:
- Compact, portable speaker phone that connects simply to a mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Crystal-clear sound with full duplex thanks to OmniSound® audio technology.
- Support for Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber, Avaya Communicator and other conferencing tools.
- Support for HD calls via Bluetooth.
- Clear LCD screen displays enabled feature.
- Simplified Bluetooth pairing and connection using NFC.
- Bluetooth A2DP for superior audio performance when playing music.
- USB port for connection to a computer or other compatible USB device.
- Completely cordless thanks to its built-in battery and Bluetooth (charged via USB and has up to 12 hours of battery time).
- Headset connectivity option allows easy switching between headset and speaker function.